Dave was privileged to pastor one of the largest churches in the Bay Area of California and his speaking and teaching ministry has allowed him to serve churches and church leaders around the globe. Nationally and locally he has been a leader in community issues concerning faith, family and freedom.
Semi-Retiring in 2008 Dave founded DS Ministries for the purpose of continuing his passions of:
- Encouraging and training the national and global church leadership.
- Assisting the growth of the local church and the spiritual grow of the believer.
- Providing care and support for the poor.
- Preaching and teaching.
- Teaching a Christian world view and encouraging believers to be aware of national and local issues.
DS Ministries Purpose Statement
The purpose of DS Ministries is to serve and motivate the local and global Christian community through seminars, church or mission consultation, motivational speaking, leadership development, short term mission opportunities, humanitarian care, community values clarification and interim ministry/leadership transitions.
DS Ministries Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in the miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.